Tuesday, November 25, 2014

The artists at my house: Part I

I'm so very thankful that I live in a house of creative people. This is something that Kyle and I as parents have focused on quite intentionally, that is, that everyone can and should be creative, whether it be with paints, or clay, or camera, or words, or plants or numbers. Creativity is needed in every area of life.


Ben has been happiest with a very fine black marker in hand since he was little. He likes line, he likes detail he likes order in all things, does it show?

Today, proudly, I 'm helping him get his Etsy shop up and running. The Robot Coloring page is the first thing we posted. The PDF downloads can be printed onto sticker paper, iron on transfers, shrink plastic or hey, just used for good old coloring fun! He's working on getting the prints posted sometime today and more coloring pages are in the works.



No comments:

Post a Comment